Why choose Herodion Hotel for your stay in Athens
The implementation of the strict hygiene protocols and the new operating procedures by WHO and NPHO, are just some of the advantages that make Herodion Hotel ideal for your stay in Athens within a safe and protected environment. Your home under the Acropolis is ready to welcome you. See below some of the advantages during your stay with us:
Safety & Health
- Common areas are properly designed based on the hygiene protocols
- Breakfast Buffet (while self-serving, masks are required and disposable gloves are given)
- Our Check-In process is changing and will be online, while the rest of the Reception Services will be performed with minimum client contact, keeping safe distances, and using all necessary personal protection equipment.
- Our Check-Out time is changing to 11 am and our Check-In time will now be at 3 pm so that we can perform all the necessary deep cleaning and disinfection the rooms require and adhere to the highest safety standards.
- All our guests will receive an Amenity Kit on arrival, which includes sanitizer, disposable gloves, and bathroom amenities.
- To ensure guests as well as staff safety the daily cleaning service will only be performed upon request.
Herodion Hotel’s location is ideal to walk around the historic center of Athens and visit the most important sights and monuments. The hotel is located, 100m. away from the Acropolis Museum, 300m. away from the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, 400m. away from the Acropolis and 850m. away from the National Museum of Contemporary Art. Explore the rest of the city by metro using the Acropolis station just 200m. away from the hotel.
Taste Mediterranean flavors at our street bistrot, Gargaretta
Just across Herodion Hotel you will find Gargaretta, our street bistrot! On weekdays, from 17:00, taste our home-made refreshments and smoothies while combining your coffee with delicious cookies, financiers, and unique desserts. Continue your evening, with fresh salads, tapas and main dishes made with Mediterranean ingredients, cheese and cold meat plateaus which are perfectly combined with our wine list, signature cocktails. On the weekends, we welcome you early with our Βrunch Μenu which you can find 10:00-13:00. Enjoy your favorite sweet and savory flavors either on spot or take away.
Enjoy the most beautiful view to the Parthenon from Point-a
On the 5th floor of our hotel, you will find Point-a Bar & Restaurant with view to the sacred rock of Acropolis and the wonderfully designed Acropolis Museum. At the restaurant, a gastronomical journey to Greek and the Mediterranean by our talented Chefs Manolis Mavrigiannakis and Marios Pirpiridis awaits you. At the bar, Barflies creates our Signature Cocktails combining Greek herbs and local spirits.
Relax on the Jacuzzi Deck
On the 4th floor of the hotel, come across a special place for relaxation. Soak in the bliss of our two Jacuzzi or refresh yourself under our water spray and enjoy a cocktail or refreshment while lounging on our deck chairs, and watch the perfect sunset of the Athenian sky.